After the successful launch of the Ngati Makino website and digital communications platform, we would like to encourage our members to begin to utilise these resources for their intended purpose.
"To inform, communicate, interact and engage with Nga Uri o Ngāti Mākino"
In order for us to transition to our new digital communications platform, we require our members (current and new) to "REGISTER ONLINE" which will:
- Give you the ability to maintain your own member details (keeping them current and up to date)
- Allow you access to our member only content
- Provide the opportunity to create and participate in forum discussions
- Give members access to funding through a range of grants
- Enable Ngati Makino Iwi Authority to keep you up-to-date and informed on iwi related takē
As an incentive and to encourage our members to "REGISTER ONLINE" and utilise our digital communications platform, we have a limited number of beanies to give away while stocks last.
How to get yours:
- "REGISTER ONLINE" (Click the link and follow the prompts)
- You will receive login details to "view, edit and cancel" your membership only
- Once your application has been received by our office, admin will check it off against our current register
- Current Members - Will be verified and approved immediately. Once verified your beanie will be delivered to your registered address
- New Members - Applications will require verification by our Kia Makino Facilitator / Whakapapa committee prior to beanies being delivered
- Please allow sufficient time for verification, approvals and delivery of product