NGĀTI MĀKINO HERITAGE TRUST
NOTICE OF SPECIAL GENERAL MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Special General Meeting of Ngati Makino Heritage Trust will be held at Otamarakau Marae on Saturday 7 July 2018 at 3pm.
- Karakia and Mihimihi
- Purpose for Special General Meeting
- Special Resolution of Ngati Makino Heritage Trust Board 24th May 2018.
- Description of Proposed Alterations to Trust Deed
- Reason for Alterations
- Summary of Alterations Recommended
- Questions and Discussion
- Special Resolution to Amend Trust Deed is voted on
- Confirmation of Voting Result by Chairperson
a. A copy of this notice and voting form has been posted to all adult Iwi members registered on the Ngāti Mākino Iwi Register with known addresses.
b. The Special General Meeting is for the Amendment of the Heritage Trust Deed only.
c. No other business can be raised at a Special General Meeting.
d. A copy of the proposed amendments to the Heritage Trust Deed will be posted on the Ngāti Mākino website www.ngatimakino.co.nz on Monday 28 May 2018 and hard copies will be available at the SGM.
e. The meeting will conclude at 4.00pm to be followed immediately by the Special General Meeting of the Ngati Makino Iwi Authority.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE AT THIS EVENT
Ngati Mākino Heritage Trust Proposed Trust Deed Amendments
Click the link to view a copy of the NMHT "Proposed Trust Deed Amendments".